Terms and Conditions Verbrugge Marine B.V. Container Barging
- Verbrugge Marine B.V. cannot be held responsible for late delivery if caused by changes in the planning (pick up / delivery) of container terminals or force majeure.
- Rates are based on normal dispatch of the containerbarges at the seaports of Rotterdam and Antwerp.
- When an order is cancelled or reduced at least 1 day before loading,
Verbrugge Marine B.V. has the right to charge dead freight.
- When the barge is present at the terminal but there is no empty equipement available,
Verbrugge Marine B.V. has the right to charge dead freight and cannot be held responsible for possible demurrage costs.
- If the waiting period at container terminals exceeds 3 hours and the barge arrived in time,
Verbrugge Marine B.V. has the right to invoice demurrage.
- Minimum of 21 days free time (demurrage / detention / storage) with a pre-notice of at least 3 days.
- In case container terminals have a minimum call size,
Verbrugge Marine cannot guarantee timely pick-up/delivery of containers in case lot size is below this minimum call size.
- Minimum of 3 days between the earliest turn-in date and the closing.
- In case container is selected for a physical scan by customs. The effective costs will be invoiced together with an administration fee of Euro 95,00 p/container.
- Appointments at terminals which apply minimum call sizes bookings/freetime to be accepted in good mutual cooperation. At this moment most common call sizes are 20 moves at Rotterdam and 30 at Antwerp terminals.
- CBRB Transport Conditions are applicable as well as our General Conditions.
We will keep you informed about the situation and rely on your understanding and in
case of any questions please do not hesitate to contact us,
Hope to have informed you sufficiently,
With kind regards,
Management Verbrugge Marine