Our Terminals are uniquely suited for trimodal container feeder services, due to our strategically located ports in Vlissingen and Terneuzen, Northwest Europe.
We operate a barge shuttle for the sustainable, competitive and fast transport of containers between our ports and the container main ports of Antwerp, Rotterdam and Zeebrugge.
Our terminals are equipped to handle standard, reefer and out-of-gauge containers. In addition to container transport, we also provide stuffing and stripping services.
Every year we transport 50,000 TEU between the ports of Terneuzen, Vlissingen, Ghent, Antwerp, Rotterdam and Zeebrugge. Our services include the following:
- Complete container logistics
- Coordination of loading and unloading, document preparation and customs clearance
- Stuffing, stripping and lashing
- Container transport by inland waterways
- Shipments to destinations worldwide
- Multimodal transport solutions
At the Zeeland terminal we offer various options for the fumigation of containers. Within dedicated fumigation zones, our specialised partners provide the fumigation in a controlled environment.
Verbrugge takes care of the complete logistics, such as container handling and container transport to the deep sea terminals in Rotterdam, Antwerp or Zeebrugge.